1. Bachelors' Degree in Mathematics (B.Sc.)
2. Masters' Degree in Computer Applications (M.C.A.)
3. Ph.D. in Human Computer Interactions (HCI)
1. 23 years experience in Research, Academic Administration and Teaching at Post Graduate level at SCMS Cochin, India
2. 3 years of software development in Infotech companies in Bhopal and Chennai, India.
1. Completing all the process formalities with Govt. course accreditation and recognition bodies like NBA, NAAC, AICTE, Universities ,
2. Member Selection Committee (in staff and student recruitment process) ,
3. Assigning jobs and responsibilities to faculty and other staff , Overall conduct of Examinations, Class Scheduling and monitoring of programmes and overseeing the industry institution tie-ups and placement activities specially MCA.
4. Participating in various faculty and student development programmes as resource person
5. Conference Convener of the International Conference on Web Services Computing
6. Conference Convener of the International Conference on e-Governance
7. Conference Convener of the International Conference on Women in Technology
1. In the 1st Educational Tour cum Business Mission to China for Business Schools and Institutes of Technology from India visiting Chinese Universities in China
2. In the Meeting with the Dean, School of Business at North Carolina Central University, USA
3. As Member , Committee on IT @ Colleges , The Kerala State Higher Education Council, Kerala ( 3 years)
4. Taught a course 15 hours course on " Business Processes Management with IT" to students of the Masters in International Business Program in the University of Applied Sciences, Ravensburg, Germany .
1. MIS, Quantitative Methods in Business , Internet Marketing, E-Commerce , Business Data Communication Networks, Systems Analysis and Design, Management in Information Age and New Media Technologies. Guided more that 70 student projects in all these areas . Worked on most of projects undertaken by the department in the areas of Internet and Communication Technologies (ICTs) implementation and post implementation review and Human Computer Interaction (HCI).
1. Computer Society of India-Cochin Chapter
2. Confederation of Indian Industry
3. CIO Network
4. Institute of Directors (IoD)
1. Nair, I. & Das, M. V., 2011. Analysis of Recent Studies Undertaken for Assessing Acceptance of Technology among Teachers using TAM. International Journal of Computer Applications, 32(8), pp.38-46.
2. Nair, I. & Das, M.V., 2012. Using Technology Acceptance Model to assess teachers ' attitude towards use of technology as teaching tool?: A SEM Approach. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975-8887), 42(2), pp.1-6.
3. Nair, I. & Das, M.V., 2013. , Examining teachers' intentions of using technology as teaching tool : Using Structural Equation Modelling, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJARCSEE),2(2),pp.132-136
4. Nair, Indu, Fraunholz, Bardo and Unnithan, Chandana 2012, Are ICT/Web 2.0 tools influencing civic engagement in modern democracies? An exploratory analysis from India, International journal of e-adoption, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 70-85.
5. Nair, Indu, and Unnithan, Chandana, Conference Paper Linking Civic Sentiment to Actuality - A Meta Aspect based Sentiment Analysis of Indian Elections , Social Media & Society conference #SMSociety14), Organised by: Social Media Labs, @ Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.