1. PhD (2009) - School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin, Kerala, India
2. MBA (1994) - Department of Management Studies, University of Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
3. M.Com (1991) - Department of Commerce, University of Kerala, Kerala, India.
1. Certified in Global Ageing Research from Oxford Institute of Ageing, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK. (2008).
2. Certified Programmer in Research Methodology (CRM) from Rajagiri Institute of Social Sciences, Cochin, India.(2005)
3. Certified Programmer on Competency Mapping from Human Potential Development Centre, Calcutta, India. (2004)
1.Pfizer Award for Social Isolation in Old-Old Among Pacific-Rim Countries (2010)- a multi-country study.
2. Best project proposal awardee constituted by Seoul National University, Korea, (2009).
3. Only Indian to be selected from India for Ageing Research at Oxford, U.K (2008),
4. Only Indian whose paper was accepted for presentation at World Demographic Congress in Switzerland (2007)
5. M.S.Swaminathan Award for Rural Health (2006)
6. Selected by CII India, for the first Indo-China delegation on education in China (2006)
7. Kerala University Third rank holder for M.Com (2001)
8. Kerala University First rank holder for Pre-degree (1994)
1. Fellow, World Demographic Association, Switzerland, 2007.
2. Awarded M.S.Swaminathan Award by M.S.Swaminathan Research Foundation Grameen Gyaan Abhiyan Secretariat (Mission 2007), Chennai.
1. Director, SSTM (SCMS School of Technology & Management), SCMS, Cochin, Kerala, India since 2003 till date. SSTM is one of the premier business schools in the State and has been promoted by the SCMS group. We are affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University and offer MBA MCA and Bio-tec courses. For further details please visit our website www.scmsgroup.org
2. Director, SCENSER (SCMS center for Socio-Economic Research) Cochin, Kerala, India since Feb2006. SCENSER has been conducting various social projects like
1. HR issues of IT – a situational analysis (2006)
2. Facilities study for Corporation of Cochin for Cochin Master Plan 2020. (2006)
3. A Benchmark Study of centrally sponsored scheme: Intensive Dairy Development Programme implemented in Idukki District by Ernakulam Milk Union.(2006)
4. Comparative study of HR practices in the retail industry. (2005)
5. Assessment of Market Potential of Tea bags in Cochin for Harissons Malayalam.(1998)
6. Issues of women employed in the manufacturing sector – Gas cylinder manufactures (1993)
7. Study conducted for MILMA to identify problems faced by milch cow growers to decide pricing pattern.(1991)
1.Total 17 years of teaching at Post-Graduate Level.
1.Managerial Excellence for Management executives in Nagarjuna Group, a major Ayurvedic Products manufacturer of Kerala.
2.Work-life Balance in National Thermal Power Corporation, Kayamkulam, Kerala
3.Early detection and acceptance of slow learners – a talk to parents’ of pre-school children.
4. Know yourself- a programme conducted for MBA students in various Business Schools in Kerala.
5. Trainer for Wipro Micro systems
1.Work Life imbalance: A study among IT professionals in Bangalore City; Delhi Institute of Management, Jan-June 2008.
2.Situational Analysis of Kerala’s Healthcare- Express Healthcare, April, 2007.
3.New Courses and New Campus- Get Along, its only Culture Shock- Grihalakshmi July 2007.
4.‘Don’t worry – Its only Culture Shock’, Indian Express (2004)
5.Impact of television advertising on children, Indian Express (2004)
6. Articles in Grihalaksmy and Vanitha in Malayalam (vernacular language) on aging.
1.A study on Human Resource Climate in Private Hospitals in Kerala in Indian Institute of Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, June 25-30,2007.
2. Study of Alienated Aged Parents of Kerala, at World Ageing and Generations Congress, St.Gallen University, Switzerland, Sept 6-8,2007.
3.Ethnography- a qualitative research tool- and Aging, Oxford Institute of Ageing, University of Oxford, UK. April, 15-19, 2009.
4. Aging India: Demographic Transition and Social Exclusion in Kerala, Seoul National University and Association of Pacific Rim Universities - Joint Conference on Aging, Oct19-23, 2009.