- B.Tech : In order to become eligible for admission to B.Tech degree programme a candidate should have
- 1. 60% marks in the aggregate for Maths, Physics and Chemistry group in Plus Two and a minimum of 50% separately for Maths.
- 2. A valid score in the Kerala State Engineering Entrance Test.
- M.C.A : As per M.G.University Norms.
- Selection to MCA programme is based on an Entrance Examination conducted by the Kerala State Entrance Commissioner CAT for MCA Institutes in Kerala . Merit is the only criteria for selection.
- M.Tech :
- A degree in relevant subjects with minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply. Students having valid GATE schore will have preference. Non GATE candidates can also apply.
Prospectus and Application Form can be purchased from the College Campus and SCMS Group, Muttom Campus. Application/Registartion Forms can be Downloaded from the Download option in this website also.
Fee for the Programme
- B.Tech: As specified in the Agreement with the Government of Kerala or as prescribed by the Fee Regulatory Committee.
- M.Tech : As specified in the agreement with the Govt.
- MCA: as prescribed by the Fee Regulatory Committee.
Capitation in any manner is not collected for admission at SSET for any programme.