As any mode of cash remittance to our account is not valid , Students can now pay the fees using any one of the following options.
1) Online Fee Payment : Students can pay fee using NEFT/RTGS from any Bank Account
- a. Beneficiary details for NEFT/RTGS transfer, with the following details,
- A/C name: SCMS School of Engineering and Technology
- A/C No: UBISSET followed by RollNo./ID card number provided by the college Eg: A student with Roll no SAU/6361/16 will be UBISSETSAU636116
- IFS Code: UBIN0558885
- Name of the bank: Union Bank of India
- Name of Branch: Palissery
- Please save the receipt generated after the fund transfer for future reference and one copy should be handed over to the Accounts Office at SSET.
2) By Demand draft
Student can take a Demand Draft in the name of "SCMS SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY" payable at Pallissery/ Karukutty /Angamaly and deposit the DD to UBI, Pallissery Branch using the Challan available in the College and submit the college copy of the paid Challan to the Accounts Office at SSET.