SSET offers M.Tech programmes in
1. Civil Engineering :
· M.Tech in Computer Aided Structural Engineering
· M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering : M.Tech in Production and Industrial Engineering
3. Computer Science : M.Tech in Computer Science and Information System
4. Electronics and Communication Engineering :
· M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded System Engineering
· M.Tech in Communication Engineering
M.Tech programmes are of 2 year duration and are affiliated to M.G. University, Kottayam.
a) The candidates shall be an Indian National.
b) The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities.
c) Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination.
d) Candidates must have a DTE rank . For a Director of Technical Education (DTE) rank the candidates are required to register online on the www.dtekerala.gov.in before 12th, June 2013.
From the application received at SSET , based on the DTE ranks , a SSET ranklist will be published for admissions.
Prospectus and Application Form can be purchased from the College Campus (SCMS School of Engineering and Technology, Vidya Nagar, Karukutty, Ernakulam-683582, Kerala) and Corporate Office (SCMS Campus, Prathap Nagar, Muttom, Aluva, Kochi--683106, Kerala). Application Form can also be downloaded from the ‘Download’ option in this website.
Fee for the Programme