1. Bachelors' Degree in Mathematics (B.Sc.)
2. Masters' Degree in Computer Applications (M.C.A.)
3. Ph.D. in Human Computer Interactions (HCI)
1. 26 years experience in Research, Academic Administration and Teaching at Post Graduate level at SCMS Cochin, India
2. 3 years of software development in Infotech companies in Bhopal and Chennai, India
1. Completing all the process formalities with Govt. course accreditation and recognition bodies like NBA, NAAC, AICTE, Universities, AISHE
2. Member Selection Committee (in staff and student recruitment process)
3. Group Director responsible for overall functioning of Group Institutions, SCMS College of Polytechnics and SCMS School of Technology and Management (Department of Computer Applications).
4. Participating in various faculty and student development programmes as resource person
5. Conference Convener of the International Conference on Web Services Computing
6. Conference Convener of the International Conference on e-Governance
7. Conference Convener of the International Conference on Women in Technology
1. Represented SCMS in various university visits in connection with academic tie-ups by SCMS Group in countries like China , Germany, Spain and USA
3. As Member , Committee on IT @ Colleges , The Kerala State Higher Education Council, Kerala ( 3 years)
4. Taught a 15 hours course on " Business Processes Management with IT" to students of the Masters in International Business Program in the University of Applied Sciences, Ravensburg, Germany
MIS, Quantitative Methods in Business , Internet Marketing, E-Commerce , Business Data Communication Networks, Systems Analysis and Design, Management in Information Age and New Media Technologies.
[ Dissertations Submitted to Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration in partial fulfilment of Masters in Public Administration by Asstt. Collectors ]
1.To measure effectiveness of interventions carried out for improving the learning outcomes of children from migrant labourer families in Ernakulam district.
2.Impact Assessment of Skill Development Programmes for Transgenders in Ernakulam , Kerala
3.Impact of Family Health Centres constituted under Aardram Mission on patient satisfaction in Ernakulam district
1.A Report on the Study of the Implementation of ROSHNI PROJECT in Schools in Ernakulam District in 2020 for District Administration , Ernakaulam District.
2.A Report on The Impact Assessment Study of “ Numma Oonu” ( A hunger Eradication Project in Ernakulam District ) for Petronet LNG Foundation, Cochin
3.Performance Analysis of School Students covered under the Roshni Project in Schools in Ernakulam District in 2018 and 2019 for District Administration , Ernakaulam District
1. Computer Society of India-Cochin Chapter
2. Confederation of Indian Industry, Cochin
3. Kerala Management Association , Cochin
4. CIO Network
5. Institute of Directors (IoD), New Delhi
1. Nair, I. & Das, M. V., 2011. Analysis of Recent Studies Undertaken for Assessing Acceptance of Technology among Teachers using TAM. International Journal of Computer Applications, 32(8), pp.38-46
2. Nair, I. & Das, M.V., 2012. Using Technology Acceptance Model to assess teachers ' attitude towards use of technology as teaching tool?: A SEM Approach. International Journal of Computer Applications (0975-8887), 42(2), pp.1-6.
3. Nair, I. & Das, M.V., 2013. , Examining teachers' intentions of using technology as teaching tool : Using Structural Equation Modelling, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJARCSEE),2(2),pp.132-136
4. Nair, Indu, Fraunholz, Bardo and Unnithan, Chandana 2012, Are ICT/Web 2.0 tools influencing civic engagement in modern democracies? An exploratory analysis from India, International journal of e-adoption, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 70-85
5. Nair, Indu, and Unnithan, Chandana, Conference Paper Linking Civic Sentiment to Actuality - A Meta Aspect based Sentiment Analysis of Indian Elections , Social Media & Society conference #SMSociety14), Organised by: Social Media Labs, @ Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada