News and Events
Idea Pitching Competition - 2019 Organized by IEDC (Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Cell)
This competition is to enable students to think out of the box and showcase their innovative ideas. This will provide the budding entrepreneurs an opportunity to showcase their dream business ideas, concepts, product, inventions and services. An expert panel will evaluate its commercial feasibility and executability of the idea into business.
- Introduction - Overview of the Idea
- Product /Service description
- Feasibility of the Idea
Send your ideas in word document for initial screening on or before 4th March, 2019 to mail id given below:
- To ignite innovative ideas among students
- To develop entrepreneurial mindset among students
- To foster ethical and social values among budding entrepreneurs
- To connect with likeminded innovators for further enhancement of the project
- A team shall consist: minimum of 2 & maximum of 4 members.
- Team should present their idea in Power Point Presentation (Max.10 slides)
- Maximum time allotted per team: 10 minutes
- Initial ideas will be screened and intimation will send via mail
- Selected entries will be critically evaluated by judges based on their presentations.
- Shortlisted Ideas will be rewarded on 7th March 2019 and will be considered for the next level.
The students will have to pitch their ideas in Power Point presentation (maximum 10 slides) on 6th March 2019 and an expert panel will evaluate the following criteria:
Pitch Content: Uniqueness, Relevance, Scalability, Feasibility, ethical aspect of the idea etc
Pitch Delivery: Creativity, Logical Sequence etc..
- Submission of idea : 10.00 am 4th March 2019.
- Intimation of Selection : 5.00 pm 4th March 2019.
- Pitch Your Day : 2.00 pm 6th March 2019.
- Reward Day : 7th March 2019